Friday, February 1, 2013

Emancipator - Dusk to Dawn

Small blog entry here but I thought I would inform you of a release from one of my favourite trip-hop/downtempo artists, Emancipator

Doug Appling released Dusk to Dawn on Tuesday and while it doesn't reach quite what his first release could, the album is still worth a listen.

You can download the album from Loci Records's BandCamp as well as iTunes

Check out the music Video for Minor Cause as well.



Emancipator - Last.fm - Facebook - Twitter - Myspace - Soundcloud - BandCamp



3 comments:

  1. That's really unique! It's hard to imagine how little we really experience sometimes - simply listening to one genre or the Top40 on the radio. I think it's important to expose ourselves to different types of arts - whether we end up liking them or not, just recognizing that more than one thing exists

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so good...i've never heard of emancipator before, thanks for the new listening suggestion! I can often get stuck in the Top 40 rut and its always good to hear other types of music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked listening to Minor Cause while working on homework. It seemed to motivate me and before I knew it I was done all my work! Thanks for the new listening suggestion:)

    ReplyDelete